Wednesday, December 26, 2018

2019 Goals, Resolutions and Word of the Year


2019 is about to roll around and that means, yep, the dreaded ole RESOLUTIONS. I like to think of them as goals. What are your goals for 2019. What do you want to accomplish this year?

For me 2019 is THE YEAR OF WOW! (Work on WIPS - works in progress). That means for me to not only finish as many of my ongoing cross stitch projects I have going but also crochet projects I want to tackle too. 

The last few years I have been slacking on my reading and I want to make 2019 the year I read more books than I ever have before. I have a #readingchallenge goal to finish the 70-80 books piled up in my room. But the ultimate goal would be to surpass the 153 books I read in 2015.

And to do all this I need... FOCUS! Not only focus but BALANCE & MODERATION. 

I don't want to make it a year of only cross stitch projects because I am more than that. I like to do so many things and I want to dive deep into all of them this year. 

That includes fiction writing. Back in the day I was really into writing and I let that fall by the wayside... as I have many of my hobbies like watercolor and drawing.

I have been encouraged by many over the years to make my The Legacy original fiction into a book. And I think this is the year I will begin plotting a real story arc that makes sense and really fits into the 21st century.

I have a lot of "wants to do" in 2019 and I know sometimes it can all seem impossible but it's all about DREAMING BIG and learning to fall forward and let life catch you and surprise you about what you can indeed accomplish.


I hope  you all choose a word for 2019 and let that guide you to create goals for yourself. I hope 2019 is a great YEAR OF WOW for you too!

No comments: