Sunday, May 20, 2012

Flowing and Easy - Daily Inspiration

It's a quiet and relaxing morning. Not too hot, just right in temperature. I can hear the birds twittering outside. I swear they are singing the name, "Regina" over and over.

I feel still and contemplative this morning. If I could learn to still my mind long enough and learn to meditate, this would be the morning to do it. Just sitting in the silence, focusing on nothing and feeling the peaceful energy of creation surrounding me.

There is not a lot of stuff going in my mind this morning. It's a nice break from the usual where my thoughts twitter by as fast as those birds chirping outside.

Flowing and easy. That's the day today. Maybe it has something to do with the solar eclipse that's happening today. If you get a good view of it from your country, check out the sun today with it's cool ring of fire effect.

My prayer for you today is to have an equally still and contemplative day where nothing gets you down because of how uplifted you are by experiencing God's creation.

Blessings to you all.

Psalm 46:10 - He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations,I will be exalted in the earth.”

No comments: