Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Go For Your Dreams - Daily Inspiration

Have you had dreams that you wish would be fulfilled? Do you think about them often but never do anything to push them forward? Well then, I want you to think about putting those dreams into motion. Give them a little oomph, a great big amount of attention and focus. Because if you don't go for your dreams, all you're doing is just wishing all over the place.

DREAM BIG!

My sister and brother are constantly telling me to get my stories published. And seriously, I don't even know if either of them have ever read any of them. They both are just a great big support system that always have my back. I'm sure you all have similar people in your life. Your cheering section.

My prayer for you today is to pay attention to your cheering section and GO FOR THE GOLD! Grab that brass ring and don't let go. Believe in yourself and your dreams because YOU DESERVE IT!

Why you ask?

Because you have a GREAT GOD who created you from his divine spark and he wants you to succeed even more than you do. So pay attention and go for it today.

Blessings to all.

No comments: