Monday, April 02, 2012

Everyday Lessons - Daily Inspiration

Count your blessings, name them one by one. Count your blessings, see what God has done. - Hymn

Every day we learn lessons. Every day God puts forth trials for us to overcome and learn from. When I started this series of daily inspirations, I thought for sure the ideas would run out after a few days. But each new day brings new experiences in my life, experiences I learn from. Each new day brings one more thing to write about. And I find that amazing

Instead of dwelling on the things that bother me, I've turned them around to bring a new inspiration. And as I do this, it renews me. I think I get more out if it than anyone else.

By not dwelling on my troubles, I believe this helps me not take my life or my journey on this planet for granted.

Because of this realization I wanted to take a moment to say thank you.

Thank you to the people who inspire me everyday. Thank you to all my co-workers who sometimes have to put up with my drama. Thank you to my church family. They accept me just as I am, and they always have my back. You have no idea how much I appreciate you all. Thank you to God for taking a small girl with allergies and asthma and blessing her with so many gifts that I am truly humbled. They are gifts I can never repay.

So, my prayer for you today is to count your blessings and say thank you to those who always have your back.

God gave us a gift. His name was Jesus. His sacrifice is something none of us can ever repay. But we can be thankful and glad he loved us enough to pay that price.

For God do loved the world, he gave his only begotten son that whosoever  believed in him shall not perish but have everlasting life. - John 3:16

No comments: