Saturday, April 28, 2012

Like Clay In His Hands - Daily Inspiration

Jeremiah 18:6 - He said, “Can I not do with you, Israel, as this potter does?” declares the Lord. “Like clay in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand, Israel.

God shapes us like the wet clay of an unmade pot. He molds us and makes us perfect. He equips us for His purpose.

Psalm 49:3 - My mouth will speak words of wisdom;the meditation of my heart will give you understanding.

God can do all things. He can give us peace and contentment or the wisdom of Solomon. If it is His will, we will have it in our lives.

My prayer for you is to allow the power of our Maker to mold you into the perfect YOU.

1 Kings 4:29 -God gave Solomon wisdom and very great insight, and a breadth of understanding as measureless as the sand on the seashore.

No comments: